Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winners announced

Winners announced

And the winner is konitzART

Congratulations to all members who have spent their precious time on this challenge. We are very happy with the results!

Jury decision:

This project has a very special atmosphere, also a not usual use of the crane made this piece unique. The composition has been well organized. Postproduction gentle retouches are well coresponding with the image's message. The part that the winner could improve are the shaders. In some parts we loose depth of the elements.
    Congratulations!

Distinction - 4U4A

Special distinction for this piece. We can see lots of details, proper shaders and composition. The idea fits to the model and our expectations but has not been very innovative. The CG part with lighting and colors is the strongest part of this artwork.

AWARDS

The winner will take part at:

Distinction
    4 models from our shop

See you soon during our next competition!

CGW team!

JURY:

Pawel Podwojewski "simonhc"
    motyw and cgw owner

Nguyen Manh Hung
    CG Record owner
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumb_pimp2.jpg  

Wow! Congratulations to the winners, certainly a well deserved award.
    There is a lot of work behind these images. Very good pictures.

Regards.

Congratulations KonitzArt, well done 4u4a too =)

Just for the record guys, I know 4u4a posted the image on cgsociety. we know! Please do not do that until the winners announcement next time. We are not very strict but it is a yellow card.

Congratulations KonitzArt, well done!

Congrats

WHAT!? Me? Really!?
    eeeem... I'm taken by suprise... Thank You CGWokshop!
    Let me just say that it is really a pleasure to take part in such an event along with You guys, and by saying YOU GUYS I mean : a7madfat7y, Dollmaker, JCM, Srieg, kiteman, gutancito, Atasante, vizcon, nikif0r, 3Deus, Nowi, 4u4a and Atenax.

As for the work- I know that there is a lot more for me to improve than just the shaders. I promise I will work hard.
    Thank You once again!
    Last edited by konitzART; 11-11-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by simonhc View Post
    Just for the record guys, I know 4u4a posted the image on cgsociety. we know! Please do not do that until the winners announcement next time. We are not very strict but it is a yellow card.
    Oh, sorry, next time will read more carefully the rules ... Posted to my gallery there and their engine made automatic post to the forum, that's didn't happened with previous images from my gallery ... Anyway that's not excuse me, so accept my apologizes.
    Thanks for the opportunity to participate, I'm quite alien here with Lightwave but i realy like this forum and learned so much here. So ones again thanks for all challenge members and jury.

Congrats to the winners!! Very great and inspiring work. I hope some day I will reach that level

Congrats to winners!
    It was a great quick comptetiton, tnx for that CGW!