Project Memento is a free technology preview of a state of the art toolset that allows visualization of huge meshes from laser scans, photos, or any modeling application. Automatic analysis of meshes for errors allows users to easily fix them for digital use or fabrication.
- Fast loading of large meshes (geometry + texture)
- Supported import file formats: .OBJ and .RCM (ReCap mesh)
- Visualization of large mesh geometry + texture (wireframe, solid, textured)
- Mesh analysis/diagnostic tools (geometry only in this release)
- Automated and manual mesh fix tools (geometry only)
- Decimation tools during export (1-99% decimation range, geometry only in this release)
- 10-level undo-redo
- Export to .OBJ or Save as .RCM
Getting started guide available here.
- 64-bit Windows® 8 or 64-bit Windows® 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate edition
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor, 2.0 GHz or faster
- 4GB of system RAM minimum, 8GB and above recommended
- NVIDIA or AMD graphics card with 1GB or above RAM; graphics card to support OpenGL 3.2 or newer and DirectX10 or newer
- 1GB of free disk space for installation, SSD storage recommended
- 3-button mouse
Download: please go here.
Project Memento will be available until January 23, 2014.