And VFX has released a new tool for 3ds max. Introducing Demolition Master! A tool meant to help create a simulated demolition.
Demolition Master is based on Thinking Particles, which are shown on a modifier panel. By changing particles, the entire animation is recalculated. This allows an easier workflow and creation of quick and easy scenes of destruction.
Demolition Master has also been updated to version 1.6, which includes a few new features.
- Interactive Dynamic Demolition System
- Procedural bullets
- Procedural Joint system
- Concrete, wood, glass and steel materials with specific parameters
- Full destruction control
- Instant debris creation (splashes, trails, impact debris) for concrete, wood, steel, glass materials and bullets.
- Instant interaction with FumeFx
- Thinking Particles Tool
- Thinking Particles solver presets
- Attractors, wind, and gravity modifier
- Export geometry
- Bullet physics
- Use proxys to accelerate dynamics/viewport speed
For more information and download links, please refer to the link under "Read more" at the bottom of the page.