ChronoSculpt is a powerful stand-alone application that allows the user to use sculpting and transformation tools over time. This application also introduces a radical new geometry engine based on NewTek LightWave’s "Hydra" technology which allows the deformation and manipulation of 8 to 10 million polygon objects with ease.
Standard vertex cache files in Alembic, LightWave MDD, or Autodesk Geometry Cache formats allow the user to paint out errors on their dynamic simulations or even completely change the look of a character either with layered sculpting "clips" in the timeline or globally affect every frame in the cache animation.
- Revolutionary Time Sculpting – Allows quick and easy removing of dynamic simulation errors and jitters to sculpt deformations on cache files from most 3D software programs.
- Sculpting Tools – Use tools like sculpt, drag, pinch and erase to deform and manipulate geometry over time.
- Transform Tools – Edition of individual geometry over time within a dynamics simulation cache, using tools like Transform, Pin, and Bulge to complete projects quickly.
- Enhanced Geometry Engine – Handle massive geometry files, 8 to 10 million polygon objects can be edited with ease.
- Universal File Support – ChronoSculpt supports LWO, OBJ, LightWave MDD, Autodesk Geometry Cache, and Alembic for easy integration into all software pipelines.
- OBJ Blend Shape and Endomorph Export – Easily save any frame from the ChronoSculpt timeline as an OBJ for Maya Blend Shapes or as an Endomorph directly to LightWave object files to create facial morph targets and deformation effects.
- Clip Timeline – Quick reposition and adjustment of the length of the user’s "sculpts" anywhere in the timeline to get the perfect effect on cache animations or to make global changes that apply to the whole animation.