A Thea plugin for Blender has just arrived with new features and a tighter integration with the program. Thea Render is a renderer with a rich set of innovative features, a powerful material system and its own advanced studio. All this now made possible to work inside Blender with a smooth workflow. The firm also decided to release the plugin under GPL (open source).
- Interactive Render Mode enables the user to preview the Blender scene interactively along with its materials and lighting.
- Material Lab – add Thea materials to your Blender materials.
- Instancing Support – all clone objects in Blender will be exported to Thea as instances. This allows easier rendering of heavy geometry.
- Presets – ready-to-use Render Presets.
- Export to Thea Studio – possibility of exporting a scene to Thea Standalone Studio for further tweaking and full control over rendering.
For more information about the product and download links click ‚Read more’ at the bottom of the page.